Followers

Thursday 28 January 2016

Gorgeous Bride - All dressed Up

Hi 
My first card today is using a lovely free All Dressed Up digi stamp - Gorgeous Bride, she was lovely to colour. I used Promarkers/Spectrum Noirs and of course added lots of Wink of Stella (you might have noticed I add that to practically every card I make now I LOVE it) to the flowers, the bow on her dress and the veil you can just make it out in the first darker pic.
The papers used are from a BoBunny pad free with a magazine and the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. Ribbon and lace from my stash. Sentiment is Clearly Besotted.

After a lot of deliberation (talking myself out of it lol) I have decided to enter this in the All Dressed Up Blog Challenge/DT call that is on at the moment. edited: Seems I deliberated a little too long as I missed the closing by 10 mins boohoo....






Will be back with another card in a bit,
Hugs,
Kaz x

8 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

It's beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Barb said...

Oh Karen what a shame you missed the Challenge. Your card is absolutely beautiful. She is such a pretty image too. Barbxx

Sue said...

Hi Karen, this is a lovely card. Your colouring is lovely and so is your card design with those wonderful papers and pretty flowers.
Sue...xx

Sarah said...

This is really beautiful, love the paper choice too xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, lovely image

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kaz, I like the image the colours and the flowers
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

This is stunning! Love the flowers and lace! Sorry you missed the DT call! I've just left All Dressed Up DT - it's not a very nice team to be part of so you've not much Hun!
Lucy x

Kat W said...

Sorry you missed the DT call but your card is simply stunning; all those pretty paper layers and flowers are gorgeous :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx