Followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

Wedding Fever !

Hi Everyone,
I am still busy with my friend's wedding stationary, the main invitations have been finished and sent out and the evening ones are almost done ready to be sent out at the end of the month. Moving on to cutting large hearts for the table signs now and tons of tiny ones for table confetti lol, then the table plan and place cards. Really enjoying doing it but finding it quite nerve wracking getting everything exactly as they want...not sure I would be in a hurry to do it all again ;)

I'm obviously not bored of wedding stuff as todays card is a wedding one !


I used Clearly Besotted stamps 'Mr & Mrs' and 'Happily Ever After'  I love Stephanie's stamps (you might have already noticed) they stamp so beautifully every time. You can see in the top photo that I embossed the corner flourish and the wedding rings in fine gold powder onto cream hammered card which I then matted onto kraft card and then onto a white card base.


Another quick and simple card which is mainly what I seem to have the time for at the moment.
Before I go I thought I would show you a peek at the wedding invitations that I mentioned earlier.....


As you can see the theme is red, white and lots and lots of hearts ;)

Be back soon with another card, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far !

Hugs,
Kaz x

8 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh my, Kaz, both the card and the invite are just stunning! The gold embossing of the images on the card makes for a very elegant design and the red with the white for the invite is fabulous, really eye catching! Have a lovely Sunday! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sarah said...

These are both outstanding!! xx

Debs said...

Beautiful Wedding card Karen - so elegant.
And the Wedding invitations are simply stunning - WOW WOW WOW.
Debs xx

Cara said...

Such an elegant wedding card, beautiful. The invitation looks stunning too, I'm sure you will exceed their expectations although you may never want to see a red head against! You certainly have a lot more patience than I do. Cara x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, classy, elegant wedding card Karen love the CAS style design, the gold and cream look wonderful, the invitation looks amazing you have done a brilliant job
hugs
lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Karen

You have certainly been super busy .. .. loving your embossed wedding card and the invitations are just gorgeous!!

I am sure your happy couple are over the moon with them.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful Wedding card Kaz and love your Wedding Invites, absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful wedding card, Karen and the invitations are stunning too. Wishing you all the best with the rest of it xx