Followers

Monday 16 May 2016

Guest Book

Good Morning Everyone,
Well I am back at last, my crafting has been very sporadic of late unfortunately just been feeling so tired. I have my machine now for my sleep apnoea but it is taking me a while to get used to it. I didnt realise quite how claustrophobic I was, so far I have only managed a maximum of 2 hours before waking in a panic and literally ripping the mask off my face but I will perservere I know it will be worth it once I settle into using it.

One of few good things about not getting much sleep is that I have been managing some crafting in short bursts, and yesterday I finished decorating the Guest Book for my friends upcoming wedding so I thought I would share that with you today.


I bought a plain ivory guest book online and decorated with Noor/Joycraft foliage die-cuts, the red bobbly strings (technical term ! lol) pearl strings and chipboard words are from Love to Craft and Create and the yummy flowers are a mixture from Joycraft and ebay. 
I have never decorated anything other than cards before so I was quite pleased how it turned out and my friend was over the moon with it so that was good.

Two weeks left before the wedding and I still have the table plan to do but several guest drop outs including the Best Man who decided yesterday that he can no longer do it ! mean I can't do it yet so looks like it will be a very last minute panic lol...bless her she is tearing her hair out....


I have managed quite a few cards lately so I will be back later to share one with you or maybe even two .... ;)

Bye for now and thank you all for your lovely words I appreciate it so much,

Hugs, Kaz xx

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh the poor thing. I'm sure she appreciates you sticking to your guns. It must have taken courage to take on such an important ptoject for the special day. What an absolutely Stunning book you've made for the guests to sign. It will be a life's treasure and no doubt very much admired. I LOVE it!

Stick with your machine. I think I might feel the same. My friend manages really well with hers now. Good luck. Hugs, Barbxx

~@ngie~ said...

welcome back lol.... what a stunning design... the happy couple will love it am sure :) Good luck with your machine... I had one whislt in hospital for a couple of days but they decided eventually that I didn't need it (thank goodness lol) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Cara said...

A beautifully decorated guest book and poor bride! I hope you can manage to keep persevering with your CPAP machine, you will feel the benefit honestly, take care, Cara x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Stunningly beautiful Karen! It doesn't look like you have never done it before! Have a great week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sue said...

Hi Karen, I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well at the moment - I hope that improves so for you.
This is a beautiful project. Your flowers decoration looks perfect on the guest book - gorgeous.
Sue...xxx