Followers

Saturday 30 September 2017

In the Garden

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, I have had a lovely day in my craft room today colouring lots of images up ready for cards.

My card today is a bit of a summery one but I have actually made it ready for my MIL's birthday in December (I'm never normally so organised Lol) as she loves her garden and allotment so I always make her a card garden related.
I used the In The Garden set from Digistamp Boutique and I printed it twice plus some extra elements and had a lot of fun decoupaging the image.


You get the seed packets and little flowers separately as well so you can add them where you like so I resized them, coloured and fussy cut out to use as embellishments. I popped them up with glue gel.

Here is a side view


I'm really pleased with how this turned out and looking forward to doing the male version at some stage,

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - Birthday Cards
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers

Thats all for now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Sally H said...

A gorgeous card, Karen! That garden set looks rather lovely. I am sure your MIL will love it. I became aware earlier this year that I often go with seasonally similar cards for peoples birthdays, so I intend mixing it up next year - maybe Autumnal colours for my dad in February. Your card will look very cheerful in December!

Chris said...

This is a lovely summery card Karen, so pretty and cheerful. Perfect for someone who loves their garden, so I'm sure your MIL will be delighted! You ARE very well organised :))
Chris
x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love the design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a great card for a keen gardener Karen! I am sure the recipient will love it! A very thoughtful design! Have a lovely Sunday and great upcoming week Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sarah said...

This is so pretty and well done for getting ahead!! xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Karen, lots of super details and fussy cutting.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gayatri said...

Such a pretty card. LOVE it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Cara said...

This is just adorable, love your decoupaging of some of the elements x

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a delightful, happy card.
tfs,
Karen

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

How lovely is this birthday card !?!