Followers

Saturday 21 October 2017

Gardening Alf

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm feeling really frustrated today and a bit fed up because I have been psyching myself up all week to get the results of my MRI/Tests on Monday and they have just cancelled my appointment for the 3rd time !! So more waiting :(
To take my mind off it I have a lot to do in my craft room this weekend so that should help a bit.

I have another Alf card to share with you today hehe with a challenge in mind, As You Like It Challenge - People or Animals....Definitely people for me especially Alf as regulars to my blog will know I just find him so much fun to colour and he always makes me smile.


I have coloured him with Promarkers, papers from The Works. Sentiment from Clearly Besotted and twine and button from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

As You Like It - People or Animals
DigiStamp Boutique - October Customer Competition
Digi Choosday Week 42 - Anything Goes

Back later with some Christmas cards,
Hugs Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

He is fabulous hun, I can see why you love him
Hugs shell xx

Marianne said...

I can see why Alf is a favourite of yours, he really is cute.
You could also link this one up at Passion for Promarkers. Their current theme is Anything goes.

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for sharing the lovely Alfred with us at AYLI, he is such a great chap!! Hope you aren't kept waiting too long for another appointment xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Alf really is sweet! Coloured beautifully as usual! Have a great weekend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Mrs A. said...

He looks so pleased with himself. Great colouring of this cute character. How frustrating that your appt. has been cancelled yet again. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A super card Karen, a beautifully coloured image.
I'm sorry to her that your appointment has been cancelled - how frustrating for you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janice said...

A lovely card featuring Alf! He really is the best :-)
Janice x

Lynne said...

A super card Karen! I can see why you like Alf, he looks quite a character. I hope your appointment comes through soon and thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Hope to see you again x

Cara said...

Gorgeous card. How frustrating that you've had your appointment cancelled again. I hope you get some answers soon x