Followers

Monday 16 October 2017

Just a Note

Hi,

I have a little notecard to share today that I made with the latest Butterfly Challenge in mind where the theme is V for Vertical and/or D for Damson.
I used a Clearly Besotted set - Butterfly Additions and VersaColor ink cubes to stamp the butterflies, I have got the matching dies for the set but as my Ebosser has gone to die cutter heaven ;) and I'm waiting for a replacement I fussy cut them instead.


I added a couple of clear gems to the 3D butterflies and the sentiment is from a freebies sentiment set. The panel was adhered to a little A6 card blank. I'm planning on making a couple of sets of these in different colours to give as stocking fillers.

Bye for now 
Hugs Kaz xxx



6 comments:

Liz said...

What a lovely card! I love all the pinks and purples - such a fresh looking card. xx

Mrs A. said...

You have a very steady hand for the fussy cutting. Who needs an Ebosser!! I love your design and the complimentary plumb and damson
colours. Thankyou for fluttering into the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy said...

So beautiful Kaz, love those pretty butterflies.
Hugs
Wendy x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Karen, I love the gingham and dots.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janice said...

A really pretty butterfly card Kaz, I love all the gorgeous colours.
Janice x

Cara said...

Those patterned butterflies make a fab card x