Followers

Friday 6 October 2017

Toot Toot !

Hi Everyone,

I have a masculine card to share today using an LOTV stamp 'Toot Toot' ...I love this series of images and really enjoyed making this card :)


The plaid paper was in my snippets box so I'm not sure where it came from, I matted it onto brown card and the little bit of green paper was a magazine freebie I think years ago. I coloured the image with Promarkers and inked around the edges of the image and sentiments which are also LOTV with Old Paper Distress Ink. The scalloped card blank is a 7 x 7 from Anna Marie designs.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Birthday Card

That's all for now,
Hugs Kaz xx

12 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute little chap tootling along in his little car!! A great card xx

Chris said...

Lovely masculine card today karen. Love the image, and your colouring is beautiful.
Chris
x

cotnob said...

A fabulous masculine card Kaz, a super image and papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Donna said...

What a charming card Karen, beautiful coloring and background papers. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.

Liz said...

Gorgeous, masculine card. The image is so cute and beautifully coloured. I love the patterned papers you've used too. xx

Babs said...

A fantastic masculine card something I struggle with, great image and papers..hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Babs x

scrappymo! said...

Great masculine card. The image is great and I love the plaid background.

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very lovely card, and you can't beat the LOTV images for they sure do lend to brilliant cards.
Love the plaid paper and the inking around the wonderful image.
Super colouring also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Cara said...

Great card, love the tartan paper x

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! That's a great masculine card ! So hard to do for me...

Barb said...

A lovely image and I love the paper too Karen. A super masculine card. Barbxx

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous masculine card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Birthday Card' Challenge' at A Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx