Followers

Sunday 26 November 2017

Under the Mistletoe

Good Morning Everyone,

My card this morning is one I have made for my bestie and her hubby using a DSB image 'Henry & Zoe Xmas Kiss'


It's an 8x8 card, the image is coloured with Promarkers and matted onto more of the silver sparkle card from yesterday's card and then onto deep blue card. I also cut the Memory Box 'Snowflake Corners' from the sparkle card as well. The papers are lovely freebie foiled ones I found in my snippets box, I only had 2 strips so I have added the other strip to cover the gap.

That's all for now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card, the gorgeous background paper and ribbon make your coloured image really pop. Love that digi too :o)
Katrina x

Christine Harrop said...

I love the image you have used on your card. Your friend will love it. Christine

Lynne said...

A fab card Karen and I love that cute image. Gorgeous bow too xx

aussie aNNie said...

Kaz, so cute, love this image, and colouring is awesome.x[aNNie]🎄

Chris said...

Delightful card Kaz, such a cute image...the design and papers are gorgeous.
Chris
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very wonderful card and such a great design too.
Love that sweet image also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Karen this is so cute and adorable I love the image and sentiment this is perfect for the festive season
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

A perfect card for a couple. Beautifully coloured xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Kaz, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janice said...

Fabulous card for your friends Kaz, I really love this image.
Janice x

Barb said...

This is such a cute card Kaz. I'm sure your bestie will love it. Barbxx

Cara said...

This is so sweet and I love your blue bow accent x