Followers

Saturday 18 November 2017

Winter Birthday - My Time to Craft Challenge #359

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with my second post of the day to share my DT card for the new Challenge over at My Time to Craft  that starts today.

The theme is Winter Birthday and this is what I came up with


I used one of the new LOTV 'Modern Misses' ...this one is February but as it is a January birthday I have used the sentiment for that month. The plaid paper I found in my snippet box...I seem to have been using so many snippets lately but for some reason the box isn't getting any emptier lol
The wood effect paper is from a pad I got from The Works for £2 and it is such good quality, really thick paper. I matted onto Teal card and used a Martha Stewart punch for the border. The image is coloured with Promarkers and popped up on foam pads and I did some faux stitching around the sentiment.
Some lovely blue organza ribbon and pearls from my stash and thats it.

Don't forget to join us for the challenge, we look forward to seeing your creations !

I'm off into my craft room for the rest of the day now hopefully, enjoy your weekend
Hugs Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Kaz! Fabulous image and beautiful colouring,the papers and L/O are lovely, great colour combo too!
Chris
x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours and I am very tempted to go and get this stamp...well, February is my Birthday, it would be rude not to!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

An awesome card Kaz, saw this around 1am but decided to pop back today. Love the colours and pretty border and bow.xx[aNNie]🎄

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, a fabulous image and great sentiment - a lovely design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pinky said...

Love your card Kaz, that is such a great image! I think I need all those new ones!

Cara said...

This is a fabulous winter birthday card, so cool!