Followers

Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All of You !!

Hi

Happy Christmas Eve !.....I have just popped in to share my last Christmas card of 2017 and this one is especially for all of you :) to my lovely crafty blog friends, teamies, followers and visitors throughout the year.
Speaking as someone who is stuck in the house 90% of the time because of my back/mobilty issues my blogging means the world to me and all of your visits and wonderful comments and emails mean more than you will ever know ! I appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to sharing more with you in 2018 :)

So this card is just for you......Cheers !


Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and I will be back soon,

Hugs Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Merry Christmas Kaz, xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card. Merry Christmas x

Megan J said...

Hi Kaz, many thanks for a lovely Christmas card, my blog is also my outlet due to Chronic pain and injuries, I would like to say Thank you for all the kind comments you have left on my blog during the year, hope to see plenty more of your cards and creativity in 2018. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a Happy, safe, healthy and crafty New Year.... Megan

cuilliesocks said...

Aww he's so cute, lovely card, and Merry Christmas to you too, have a wonderful day, Kate x

Barb said...

He's such a cute reindeer Kaz. A really lovely card. Have a very happy Christmas with your family and I look forward to my visits in the new year. Hugs, Barbxx

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

Your card really made me smile. What a fab image.

I hope you have a great Christmas and wish you all the best for 2018.

Love Jules xx

Cara said...

This is just adorable, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year brings great things for you X

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, such a fun image.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas Karen and wish you a blessed New Year.
A fabulous card, love that image and gorgeous papers, he looks like he's having a fab time too :)
Lorraine

Julie B said...

Such a cute card. Hope you had a great Christmas. :)

Janice said...

Fabulous card, love the cheeky image. I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Janice x

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a delightful card...
Happy New Year!
xx Karen