Followers

Thursday 18 January 2018

MAWTT - New Challenge

Hi Everyone,

This was meant to be a scheduled post for this morning so thank you Jenny for letting me know it hadn't posted....I wrote the post out and forgot to click publish I'm such a donut !

So here a bit late in the day is my DT card for the new Challenge starting on MAWTT today....the theme this fortnight is CAS - Clean and Simple chosen by Amy.


I bought these little punched flower bouquets from an Ebay seller at least 5 yrs ago just after I started cardmaking and when I remembered them the other day this idea for a card popped into my head Lol
Looking at it now I'm not sure if it is CAS enough but I like how it turned out.

I stamped the Indigo Blu Script stamp in Pistachio Memento ink first and edged it in black, popped the little bouquet in the centre and stamped the sentiment from a magazine freebie set in Versafine Onyx to finish. This card was certainly Simple but Clean....not sure ;)

That's all for now, don't forget to head over to the challenge blog and check out my teamie's creation's and we look forward to seeing yours !

Hugs Kaz xxx

11 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Kaz, a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Beautiful Kaz thank you, xxc

aussie aNNie said...

Beauty on a card Kaz, love this. [aNNie]

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a brilliant CAS card and such a lovely design.
Love that script stamped image and the sweet bouquet.
Isn't it funny how we buy things and forget to use them till we come accross them or suddenly or think oh I have that I can use.
Had a goodish night sleep last night for a change.
So up early this morning.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Wendy said...

So beautiful Kaz.
Wendy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kaz, I love your very pretty card, your design is brilliantly done, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a great card Karen. Isn't it brilliant when an idea works in reality as well as in your head!! xx

Janice said...

It’s a perfect CAS card Kaz, so elegant with such pretty flowers.
Janice x

Cara said...

Isn't it great when you get to use some old stash to make a fab card x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super CAS card Kaz, the background stamp is fab

Happy crafting

June/Team B

MagsB said...

What a beautiful card, Kaz! Isn't it great when you can use up older stash? So satisfying!

love Mags B x