Followers

Sunday 18 February 2018

Butterfly Tag card

Happy Sunday Everyone !

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend whatever you have been up to, it is lovely and sunny here which always helps the mood doesn't it :)

The card I have to share with you here I am really annoyed with myself about as I actually made it for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge #94 and then just haven't had chance to blog it so I missed the end date for the challenge Doh !
Still I thought I would share it anyway...especially since I managed to use all 7 elements from the wheel !



I used a pretty tag freebie digi stamp from Buddly Crafts which I printed onto cream hammered card and fussy cut out, I inked the edge of the tag and the sentiment with Distress ink 'Broken China' which I think is why in the photo it has taken on a bit of a greeny tinge but it is definitely cream lol.
I coloured the little butterflies on the tag with Promarkers and added some nail heads to a few of the wildflowers. I found a little offcut of red gingham ribbon in my drawer so used that for the top of the tag then used a little piece of twine to add a cute butterfly charm.

The sentiment is one of the new clear stamps from DSB and I die cut that with one of my new stitched circle dies. The blue and cream snippets of paper are from my bit box.
Butterflies were a magazine freebie die and the corners are Tattered Lace.

I'm off now to make a card for the new Challenge to make sure I get that one in on time !
I will also be catching up on all of your lovely blogs,

That's all for now,
Hugs, Kaz xxx

19 comments:

Barb said...

What a shame you were late for the challenge Kaz. Your card really is very pretty. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

So pleased you shared it Kaz, it's beautiful, such pretty images and colours, Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card it is just so pretty. It is a shame you missed the challenge. Thank you for sharing it anyway. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, the red touches look really lovely xx

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Kaz xxxx

Liz said...

What a shame you missed the Butterfly Challenge deadline, especially as you managed all elements, but pleased you've still shared your card as it's beautiful. It's not too late to join in with the Crafty Calendar Challenge where the challenge is to use 2 or more layers. xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Kaz, love the decorated tag.
Pam x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is such a pretty card, what a shame you missed the challenge Kaz! I've done the same thing myself . . . more than once! You've ended up with a real beauty though. Have a great week! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
oh that's such a pity as your card is so wonderfully created.
Well 7 elements of that wheel is amazing.
Love the wonderful design you have created on the tag and those corners are beautiful.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kaz, so pretty and delicate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

Shame you missed the challenge, it’s gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love this tag design Love and hugs Carole x

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

A great card .. .. what a shame it didn't make its way to the intended challenge. That happens to me a lot! LOL!!

I especially love your tag.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card Karen, I love the colors with the pops of red, beautiful corners too!
Hugs, Tammy

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen! It's so sweet and pretty xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Beautiful card, love all the sweet details, Liz x

Cara said...

A beautiful card, such a shame you were too late to enter it. Glad it's not just me that happens to though!

Marina said...

Really pretty -the pops of red look great.

Janice said...

A lovely tag card Kaz. Such pretty colours and lovely corners.
Janice x