Followers

Saturday 24 February 2018

Monochromatic - Challenge #365 My Time to Craft

Hi Everyone,

This is a scheduled post due to my op, I'm here to share my DT card for the new challenge at
My Time to Craft ....the theme is Monochromatic.



I used a Simply Print Sheet 'James Laptop' from LOTV for my card, I die cut the image with one of my stitched squares matted on black, grey papers from The Works and the sentiment is from a stamp set I picked up in a euro shop in Spain last year. I don't have a star punch or individual star dies so I die cut a Starburst Flourish from Joanna Sheen then snipped it up to use just the stars. The little metal stars are Josy Rose.
A little twine bow finishes it off.


I hope you will head over to the MTTC blog and join in with this Challenge, we would love to see you all there :)

That's all for now
Hugs Kaz xxx

19 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, adorable image, lovely L/O and papers, love the monochrome!
Hope your op goes well and gives you the answers you're looking for.
Take care
hugs
Chris
x

Lynne said...

A super cute card Karen. Love the monochromatic theme. Hope all goes well with your op x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So very sweet Kaz! Have a lovely day my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card, you can't beat Jane's for the aaaaah factor xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kaz, gorgeous sweet image and beautifully designed, love the mono shades, Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kaz this is a stunning card I love the bear he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Kaz, a cute image and great monochromatic design.
I hope everything went well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole Pollard said...

Love this fab colours and great design with a super cute bear its stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Kaz, looks great in the neutral tones. xx

Cara said...

This is just adorable. I hope everything went well and that you're feeling okay x

Janice said...

Fabulous card Kaz, I love the choice of colours for your monochrome.
Janice x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very super card and such a very lovely image.
I really like the monochrome colours too.
Brilliant design as always.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

Such a lovely card .. .. love your cute image and fab layout.

Very clever way of obtaining some gorgeous stars too.

I hope all went well at the weekend and they have got to the cause of your problems. I was thinking of you.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love these mono colours, that bear in a gorgeous guy...xx💖 [aNNie' blog]

Tammy said...

Awww such a sweet image and I love the monochromatic colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Wishcraft said...

Aww I love this bear, fab papers and design too... lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

MagsB said...

I love this, Kaz, the greys and blacks look so elegant! And what an adorable image - I have a soft spot for James the Bear, he is so sweet!

love Mags B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card and love the cute image
Carol x

Debs said...

Love this monochrome effect, great card ,love it x