Followers

Saturday 10 February 2018

My Time to Craft Challenge #364 - Love is All You Need

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new Challenge at My Time To Craft and the theme this fortnight is 'Love is All You Need'  so we want to see Valentine's, Wedding, Anniversary or just about anything that speaks Love.

For my card I decided to use 'Mac' from DigiStamp Boutique and because he is just so cute I decided to go quite CAS with just him as the focal point.



I used my Promarkers to add some shading to the cute pooch and to colour the heart. I also added Glossy Accents to the heart. The sentiment comes with the image and I then matted onto Ruby then Black card.
I love this cute dog so much with his adorable expression :) We hope to see all of your fab creations over at MTTC, just click the badge below to go straight to the Challenge.



I hope you are all having a great weekend,
That's all for now,

Hugs Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Lynne said...

A fab cas card Karen. Such a cute pooch! Have a good weekend x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww Kaz your card is just super, I love the little dog, he is so sweet, brilliant layout too, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Now this, as Kate said is a real AWWWW card Kaz, love the image.xx [aNNie]
 ❤️

Megan J said...

Hi Kaz, a super cas card with a adorable little pooch, have a wonderful week... Megan

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a brilliant card and such a lovely image.
Super work with the shading laso.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Wendy L said...

So cute, lovely card, xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

gorgeous classy card love the stamp love and hugs Carole x

Chris said...

Beautiful CAS card Karen, the little dog is adorable.
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Karen this is a stunning card that doggy is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cara said...

This is just adorable!

Pia S said...

So cute and well designed!

Sarah said...

I love this CAS cutie Karen xx

Barb said...

The sweetest little doggie. It's a really lovely card. Barbxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, the hint of red is wonderful.
Faith
x
PS, for some reason blogger isn't sending a link from you, I have caught up with your wonderful cards. BUT as times contrains I can only comment on a couple. Hope you don't mind. x