Followers

Thursday 15 March 2018

Easter Chick - MAWTT Challenge Easter

Good Morning Everyone,

A new Challenge is starting over at Moving Along With The Times today and the theme this time is Easter ! Here is my DT card



I used another cute DigiStamp Boutique image 'Quacky Easter' to make my Granddaughter's Easter card. Coloured with Promarkers and used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the eggs ribbon to match the real ribbon. I matted the panel with pale blue cardstock and then used an Edgeables die that was a magazine free gift a while ago to cut a fancy top in white. I love the effect but goodness it was a nightmare to cut ! Even using wax paper and a 3 in 1 tool to prise it out it still took 4 attempts before I got one that didn't tear getting it out :(  Got there in the end though Lol.

The papers were from my snippets box and I added some little butterflies, ribbon and pearls to finish off.

Pop over to the MAWTT blog and check out my talented teamie's gorgeous creations and we look forward to seeing your entries too.

That's all for now,

Hugs Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Janice said...

Just catching up with my blog commenting as I’ve recently had a chest infection which knocked me for six. Hopefully on the mend now.
A really pretty Easter card Kaz, gorgeous image and a lovely design.
Janice x

Christine Harrop said...

Such a cute image on your Easter card Kaz. You certainly showed patience with that pesky die cut, but it was worth it in the end. Christine

Wendy L said...

Love it, so cute, thank you, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

So cute Kaz, lovely design and colours, I'm sure your little GD will love the cute chick, Kate x

Wishcraft said...

Aww this is so cute! Such a lovely card... aren't some dies annoying though?! I have some that I'd love to use more, but they're just too much trouble.

Are you on Facebook? The Digi Stamp Boutique competition has moved over there now, and we'd love to see you join in :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jackie T said...

Hi Caz this is a stunning Easter card that chick is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Tammy said...

Adorable Easter card Kaz! That image is sooo cute and I love all of the pearls, your granddaughter will cherish this!
Hugs, Tammy

Tracy Welham said...

Super cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Kaz, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Barb said...

An adorable little image. A really sweet card Kaz. Barbxx

MagsB said...

Oh Kaz, this is so sweet! Such a cute image, and I love the gorgeous pink pearls! Your granddaughter will love it!

love Mags B x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So adorable Kaz! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

scrappymo! said...

Adorable image and a really sweet and pretty card!