Followers

Sunday 3 September 2017

Hydrangea Blooms

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, I have managed to have a bit of time in my craft room so I will have a few cards to share with you over the next few days. The one I have to show you now is a Thinking of you/Sympathy card using a gorgeous Hydrangea image from DigiStamp Boutique. I printed the image quite large to fill the card...the sentiment comes with the image along with a few others.


I coloured the image with Promarkers, and added it to a slightly larger square of blue card. Finished it off with a couple of matching blue butterflies which were cut with a free gift die set from a recent magazine.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge #84
Aud Sentiments Challenge #187
A Passion for Promarkers #410 - Make It Digital

Bye for now
Hugs, Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Cara said...

This is so pretty, I love the muted colours you've chosen x

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Karen! Fab CAS design and pretty image. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Lisa x

Elaine Stark said...

Pretty colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Liz said...

A beautiful card, so fresh looking with a lovely image. I love the choice of colours. xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Karen, a beautiful Hydrangea and lovely colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

So Beautiful .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful clean and simple card design.
Lorraine

Cards By MI said...

Such pretty card. Lovely floral image. Fabby work! Thanks so much for joining my digital challenge over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very wonderful card, and I love that image of the Hydrangea.
You have coloured it wonderfully too.
I won some of their digi images and this is one I chose, but haven't used it yet so now you have given me the inspiration to use it, and it's perfect for a thinking of you card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Karen. I love the gorgeous image and your colouring is perfect. Great CAS layout too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mrs A. said...

This is beautiful. I love your colouring of the hydrangea. It is a perfect replica. The butterflies just finish the card. Thank you for fluttering into the garden with your creation. Hugs ?Mrs A.

Diane said...

Just a lovely design Karen.

Hugs Diane

downrightcrafty said...

a beautiful card and super image and I of course adore the butterflies
hugs Kate xx

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty! Love the image and you've coloured it so softly that you almost want to reach out to touch it. The addition of the butterfly looks good too.