Followers

Friday 13 October 2017

Alf's Back !

Hi Everyone,

Alf is back from his little break ;) so I have another couple of cards to share with you


This is 'Dad's Shed - Alf' I coloured him with Promarkers and matted onto brown card, the paper is from The Works and so is the wooden lettering.


This is 'Sports Car Alf' again coloured with Promarkers, matted onto black card. The sentiment is also from DSB from the 'Large Family Sentiments' set.

I'm off to spend the morning in my craft room now before our grandaughter comes at lunchtime, she is spending the night with us tonight as her mum is having a night out :)

Thats all for now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Chris said...

Glad to see Alf is back from his break! Two fabulous cards here Karen.
Hope you have a lovely time with your granddaughter.
Chris
x

Janice said...

Two fabulous male cards Kaz, I do love Alf!
Janice x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love it Kaz! You do great colouring with those Promarkers! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
2 wonderful cards and brilliant designs.
They both looks so very wonderful and such lovely images too, and coloured perfectly aswell.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Liz said...

Two great masculine cards, love the beautifully coloured images. xx

Barb said...

He,s a super car acted for male cards Kaz Two lovely cards. The first is great fun. Barbxx

cotnob said...

Two more super Alf cards Kaz, I especially like the CAS design with the car.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

Two fabulous cards, I love the wooden lettering with the wooden shed. Is it just me or could you turn the sports car into a very large chilli?!