Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Be a Unicorn !

Hi Everyone,

Firstly welcome to my lovely new followers :)

I have a cute card to share today using 'Cute Unicorn' from DigiStamp Boutique


I made a card blank out of pink card and printed the image quite large, coloured with Promarkers and a liberal dose of Wink of Stella on the tail, mane and horn of the unicorn and also the stars. You can only just see it in the photo but its very sparkly.
The sentiment is left over from the teddy cards I shared last week and since my Ebosser has died so I couldn't die-cut it I punched it out and ran around it with metallic silver Sharpie pen to match the silver mirri that I mounted the image onto. A clear gem in each corner finished it off.

I thought I would also share a plaque I made a little while ago for a friend's little girl using the cute unicorn


I used my MFT Stitched Alphabet dies for her name in various colours and gave the letters and the unicorn a good coat of Glossy Accents then added a few resin flowers that I bought from a lovely seller on Facebook.

Thats all for now,

Hugs, Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely CAS card Karen, the unicorn is so cute...looks lovely on the plaque too!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card and plaque Karen, perfect for a little girl.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Super card and plaque, Karen. The unicorn is adorable! x

Sarah said...

Aaaaah this is a really lovely pair of unicorns, especially the plaque xx

Sharon said...

Awww, the card and plaque are so cute.

Cara said...

These are just adorable x

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my gosh!! How adorable is that little unicorn ?!? And the sweet pastel colors are so perfect.

Barb said...

What a dear little unicorn. A very pretty card Karen. The plaque is so sweet. I bet Tillie really loves it. Barbxx