Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

Weightlifter Alf

Hi Everyone,

A bit later than planned but I'm finally here with a card I made using 'Weight lifter Alf' from DigiStamp Boutique, I absolutely love the Alf images and I have made quite a few cards with different versions of him lately. They are so much fun to colour.


The background card is Anna Marie Designs and I added a strip of black card across the middle, the sentiment is computer generated and Alf is coloured with my Promarkers and then just matted onto black card.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

Seize the Birthday - Script or Text Background


Thats all for now
Hugs Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Patti said...

This is too cute! your coloring of Alf is really really good! I know who ever gets this one is going to SMILE BIG!!

Thank you so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

Patti

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, a fun Alf image and great sentiments.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

Fabulous card, I love the Alf digistamps too. Must dig out the printer and use some now you've reminded me about them x

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a very fun birthday card !