Followers

Sunday 19 November 2017

House Mouse

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and have had a great weekend :)

I have a Christmas card to share today using a little House Mouse image, I bought this stamp years ago but when it arrived it was a lot smaller than I thought and I didn't think I would ever use it but I found it again recently so I thought I would ink it up. I'm glad I did as it is really sweet.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and added Wink of Stella to the baubles which sadly you can't see in the photo. I also added Icicle Stickles around the edge and also the edge of the sentiment.
The papers are from a Bobunny pad 'Silver & Gold Collection'
I matted everything onto red card and finished with a little satin bow and pearls from my stash.

I would like to enter into the following Challenges:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #254 - Anything Goes

Thanks for the heads up Annie :)

I need to really crack on this week to get the rest of my Christmas cards finished, I'm determined that I won't be posting them last minute like last year !

Bye for now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

17 comments:

cotnob said...

An adorable card Kaz, such a sweet image and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

Awww so adorable and gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy x

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Kaz, please enter it into our House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, it's gorgeous... I have used those papers recently too so must say I love them.xx[aNNie]🎄

aussie aNNie said...

Meant to leave you the link http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com.au/

Janice said...

Love your stamp Kaz, so cute. Super card with a lovely layout.
Janice x

Sue said...

Lovely holiday card. Little mouse is so good at balancing too. Pretty papers and design. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and joining the fun.

Hugs
Sue

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable image nicely coloured and great design. hanks for playing along with us at House Mouse and Friends. Barbara GDT.

Bunny said...

It is a sweet image. I like the layout and pretty papers. It's a cute card. Nice bow and pearls, too. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sarah said...

What a darling little mouse and I love the perfectly coordinated bauble paper!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Kaz, now you know where to show off your house mouse creations..
A fabulous project and gorgeous colours used. Thank you so much for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again next challenge with your cute work…. {aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Cara said...

Aww, this is just adorable and I love those yummy papers you teamed up with him x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kaz :-) such a cute and clever little mouse, balancing all of those baubles ;-) I am glad you found this stamp again and inked it up, the papers and whole design of this is adorable! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge 🐰
luv
Lols x x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Karen very sweet and beautiful

Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member


Christine said...

Adorable card Kaz cute image very clever these wee guys..lol love the fresh design fab take on the option chall theme Frosty..

Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse and Friends Mon. chall this time.

smiles Christine x

Diane said...

Keren your card is really sweet and sooooooo cute sweetie. Thanks so much for joining in our fun at HMFMC !!

hugs Diane xx

aussie aNNie said...

Kaz congrats on your win at our House Mouse and Friends challenge...you will love that stamp.xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Too cute HM card, Keren