Followers

Saturday 2 December 2017

My Time to Craft #360 Challenge Sketch

Hi Everyone,

This post was meant to be much earlier in the day but I have had nothing but trouble with our BT hub today, it has been close to being launched out of the window on several occasions Lol and in the end I had to walk away before I did !

Anyway today is the start of a new challenge at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we have a lovely sketch for you to use



Here is my DT card



I used one of my favourite Alf images from DigiStamp Boutique which I coloured with Promarkers, papers were from two different pads from The Works, buttons from my stash.
Sentiment was computer generated.

Look forward to seeing your lovely creations over at MTTC,

Hugs Kaz xxx

4 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, such a fabulous masculine design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Got to love these DSB images, I have a file full and should use them. Great card...cheers.xx[aNNie]🎄

Cara said...

This is such a fun card, love the use of buttons as embelishments x

Janice said...

Another great Alf card Kaz! :-) xx