Followers

Monday 1 January 2018

Baby Cards

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and haven't been nursing any bad hangovers ! We had a very quiet one, hubby was in bed by 10.30 Lol he's like a bear with a sore head if he stays up late bless him.  So I watched the fireworks on Tv and brought in the New Year with a yummy cup of hot chocolate !

Anyway onto my cards for today, several years ago I bought these cute die cut toppers from Ebay but never got round to using them so when I found them again before Christmas I left them on my desk determined to get them on a card finally. I get asked quite often for baby cards so I have made one of each for my card box.



On the baby girl one I have used Pink Petticoat papers, some Joanna Sheen bunting and a lovely freebie sentiment from Netty's Cards.



With the boy one I have again used PP papers and the same bunting and added a sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

That's all for now, thanks for looking,

Hugs, Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Liz said...

Really cute cards, Kaz, lovely designs and I love cute little teddies. xx

Megan J said...

Hi Kaz, two super cute new baby cards, love the double layered bunting on the little girl card. I slept through New Year too, apart from hearing crackers going off in the distance. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Wendy L said...

So cute Kaz, xxxx

Debs said...

So cute, they make perfect new baby cards, x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

These are so adorable Karen! Those little teddy's are so cute! I love the papers you chose to use, they go so well! Have a great week! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kaz, two very sweet cards, lovely teddy dies.
I brought the New Year in also in my bed with my book, nothing like it, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Best wishes for the New Year Karen--Beautiful baby cards and love the cute die-cut toppers and great papers
Carol x

Janice said...

Your new baby cards are just gorgeous, love the toppers and papers you have used.
Janice x

Darnell said...

You've turned those toppers into adorable baby cards, Kaz! Well done using them! I did a bit of cleaning yesterday and found (again) my box of bits like this ... why is it so hard to just sit down and make cards and put the schtuff to use??? You've inspired me!! Hugs, Darnell

MagsB said...

What adorable baby cards, Kaz! I love those sweet toppers and the pretty papers. Happy New Year!

love Mags B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Both are really cute and adorable Karen, I love the banners too.
Lorraine

Cara said...

Aww these teddies are super cute and I love the bunting. Fab cards x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
Happy New Year.

What very super baby cards and such gorgous designs too.
Love all elements you have used to create these.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cotnob said...

Beautiful baby cards Kaz, such adorable bears and lovely pastel colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x