Followers

Thursday 18 January 2018

Flower Girl

Hi Everyone,

This year I'm trying to use my unused stash before buying any new (well we all at least try to do it don't we haha) and I realised I hadn't yet inked up some Elisabeth Bell stamps I bought back in the summer last year so my card today is using one of those. Unfortunately the packet has no stamp name on it so I have called her 'Flower Girl' if someone could give me the correct name that would be great ?



I coloured her with Promarkers and then cut her out with my new stitched circle die, the papers are from my snippets box and have been matted onto lilac card. I used a Tonic punch for the flowers.
Sentiment is a magazine freebie.

Challenges

Little Miss Muffet Challenge - ATG
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge January - ATG
A Gem of a Challenge #210 - Happy Anything
Passion for Promarkers #427 - Something New (New stamp & New Die)

That's all for now, will be back later today with my DT card for the new challenge starting over at MAWTT

Hugs Kaz xxx

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card, love this cutie.xx [aNNie]

Lynne said...

This image is so sweet. I’m trying not to buy anything else at the moment too. I love the pops of purple on your card x

Janice said...

Such a pretty stamp Kaz. Coloured beautifully to match your co-ordinating papers, a really lovely card.
Janice x

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. I love this stamp. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Your gorgeous stamps name is Daisy, I saw this image coloured in promarkers about 10 years or so ago & had to buy her & promarkers...so this fabulous image is what got me into my colouring!!
Love what you have done with her, she looks fab hun
Hugs Shell xx

Chris said...

Sweet and lovely card today Kaz, fab papers and your image is so pretty!
Chris
x

Wendy L said...

Hi Kaz I came over to comment on MAWTT DT card.
This one is lovely too. Xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kaz, what a sweet card, beautifully design and with such pretty colours, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very beautiful card and such a great image and design too.
Love that cutie imafe and your colouring is super also.
Beautiful paper as well.
Have you forgot it's MAWTT Today.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kaz, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

This is so pretty. I'm trying to summit Mount NBUS before buying new stuff too. Hope you're doing better than I am at it!

Aunty Sue said...

This beautiful one of my fave stamps and thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

coops said...

Stunning card Karen.Really love the sweet image and fab pretty colours and design.
Thanks so much for joining in my `something new` challenge this week at PFP :D

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January!
Monica - DT