Followers

Saturday 27 January 2018

My Time to Craft # 363 - Transport

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe it's the weekend again already ! I have 2 posts today and for this first one I have my DT card for the new Challenge starting today at My Time to Craft

The theme this time is Transport so for my card I have used this cute golf buggy image from DSB 'Boys Toys Set'


I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper snippets, I used some little snippets of red card to make the little flags glued onto cocktail sticks and my rather bad attempt at a golf ball Lol is just a punched circle of hammered card with little promarker dots.
The sentiment comes in the set.

Pop over to the Challenge Blog to check out my Teamies lovely makes. We are looking forward to seeing all of your lovely creations...You have lots to choose from with this theme, if it get's you from A to B it fits :)

Back with my second post in a bit,
Hugs Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Cathy P said...

So cute, Karen!! Love the golf cart, your design, and your color choice! Hugs, Cathy

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, a fun image and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Great theme, lovely card, xxxx

Liz said...

Super card, Kaz, great image and I love the sentiment. xx

cuilliesocks said...

A super card Kaz, great image and sentiment, Kate x

Katrina Bufton said...

Fab card, I love the sentiment and your golf ball.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Barb said...

A lovely contemporary card Kaz. I really love your design and it's a lovely image. A fun sentiment too. Barbxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous make hun, love your flags & your golf ball is perfect
hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Super card Karen, cute image, great sentiment and lovely design.

Pat xx

Cara said...

A sweet and fun card, love how you made the flags x

Janice said...

Fabulous male card Kaz, perfect for any golfer.
Janice x

MagsB said...

I love the little blue golf cart, Kaz, so cute! And the sentiment is so fun!

love Mags B x