Followers

Sunday 11 March 2018

Mother's Day Rosie

Hi Everyone,

Hope you have all been having a wonderful weekend and enjoying a fabulous Mother's Day all of you lovely Mums out there !
I was thoroughly spoilt with flowers and choccies from my girls :)
Sadly my own Mum is no longer here so today is tinged with sadness at no longer being able to spoil her...I miss not making her a card as she used to love receiving them in fact she is the reason I started this blog.

I shared my MIL's card with you quite a while ago now so I thought I would show you the card I made for my grand-daughter to give her Mum.



I used another image from DigiStamp Boutique from Rosie Collection 1 as soon as I saw her she reminded me of our Freya !
I coloured her with my Promarkers and cut her out with my Ebay Stitched Circle Dies, the sentiment was created on the computer using Crushed font. The pretty paper was a pullout from a magazine and I love it so much I kept the rest of the card as simple as possible so as not to cover it up just added some bright blue ribbon and a few butterflies.

I'm entering this card into the following Challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - Y is Your Choice
Aud Sentiments Challenge - ATG
CCC Digi Creations Challenge #90 - For the Girls
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge March -  ATG
I love Promarkers Challenge #354 - For a girl
Passion for Promarkers #434 - Only Girls Allowed
Cute Card Thursday #520 - Mothers

That's all for now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Barb said...

A really sweet and very pretty card. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful card Kaz, a sweet image and beautifully designed, Kate x x

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Kaz, lovely design and the paper is gorgeous xx

Chris said...

So cute Kaz, a perfect card for a little one to give to her Mummy!
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kaz this is a stunning card it is so pretty. Mother's Day is a bitter sweet day for many. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A sweet card Kaz, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elaine Stark said...

A super sweet card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

La Papera Gialla said...

Very cute!
Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March!
Monica - DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The image and colours are so sweet and pretty Kaz, thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Paddington fan said...

Such a sweet image and very pretty card! Thank you for joining us over at PFP this week for our girly challenge, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again soon,
Love Jacky x PFP DT

The Crafty Den said...

A really pretty card Karen. I love the cute image (one of my faves from DSB) and your colouring is perfect. The papers and embellishments look lovely. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Donna's 'only girls allowed' challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

aussie aNNie said...

Kaz she is adorable, lovely design card and beautifully coloured.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Basslady said...

a very lovely card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo