Followers

Sunday 25 March 2018

MTTC Challenge #367 - Sketch Time

Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry I have been awol all week, I have had one of those stomach flu bugs which my thoughtful hubby lovingly shared with me ! I wouldn't mind but his only lasted about 36 hrs while I have had it since Monday :( Feeling much better today though and this afternoon I suddenly realised the date and that it was the start of a new Challenge at My Time to Craft.
This fortnight our theme is a Sketch



For my card I have used a magazine freebie set which I found in my NBUS box, it's by Spellbinders and there are loads of stamps on there so I have left it out on my desk to hopefully use some of the others too.


I used paper from Dovecraft 'Floral Muse' and smooth buff card, I cut the panel and then used my Tonic corner punch. I stamped the same little flower stamp 3 times and coloured them with Promarkers then cut out with a stitched circle die. The sentiment is from a CBS set.
Finished off with some faux stitching and pearls from stash.

Don't forget to pop over to the Challenge blog and check out my lovely teamies creations and we look forward to seeing yours too :)

That's all for now,

Hugs Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Pretty card Kaz, xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Great classy CAs design love it Love an d hugs Carole x

Janice said...

Love your card Kaz, a great interpretation of the sketch!
Good to hear your’re feeling much better.
Janice x

Chris said...

Lovely stamp and a great take on the sketch. Glad you're feeling better now!
Chris
x

cuilliesocks said...

Pleased to hear you are feeling better Kaz, and managed to create this lovely card, beautiful design and lovely soft colours, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card and a great use of your freebies (which I never know how to use!!) That look really pretty. Hope you are soon recovered xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Kaz your card is stunning I love it. I am pleased you are feeling a lot better now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A pretty card Kaz, lovely images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant design Kaz, really like this with the circles, great sketch.💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty card. I like the wee circles of the blossoms!
i also like the way you use the smaller die cut for the sentiment. You did that on another card and I liked it there too!

Megan J said...

Hi Kaz, a gorgeous clean and simple card design and sketch, love the soft colours of the flower stamp and looks great against the paper you have used. Glad to hear you are feeling better, I hope your dear hubby looked after you while you were recovering... Have a wonderful week...

Wishcraft said...

Love the sketch and love how you've used it too, fab card. Thanks for your comment about the enamel dots... funnily enough I just bought a few things from Seven Hills but didn't think to look at embellishments! Hugs, Lisa x