Followers

Friday 16 March 2018

Single Rose

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well, the weather has been better this week and we have had a fair bit of sunshine. Snow is forecast for the weekend though so we might not have seen the last of it yet.

My card today is using the single rose from a Penny Black stamp set called 'Petal Party'



I stamped it in Memento black ink and coloured with Promarkers and added detail with a white gel pen. It was then cut out with the stitched rectangle from MFT Blueprints 13 and then matted onto cream hammered cardstock. The papers were from a Kaisercraft booklet free in a magazine and the striped ribbon was recycled from a M&S flower gift.
Sentiment is one of the new clear stamps at DigiStamp Boutique. Pearls from EBay.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge #199 - Bingo + Sentiment (Patterned Paper, Stamp, Favourite colour)
CraftyCreations Challenge #362 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations March Challenge - Any Occasion
I love Promarkers #364 - For a Girl



That's all for now, thank you for looking today

Hugs Kaz xxx

18 comments:

Wendy L said...

Very pretty card Kaz xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card today, pretty papers and colours- that stamp is gorgeous, love the added details with the gel pen.
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kaz this is a gorgeous card I love that flower. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lynne said...

This is lovely Karen, so pretty and great use of your recycled ribbon. Have a good weekend x

Carole said...

Such a very pretty card Karen...love the stamp and your colouring...very pretty papers too!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kaz, so pretty,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rene said...

This is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Sarah said...

I know...we have actually had sunshine in Dorset today and the thought of more snow does not make me happy at all!! Anyway your card is a reminder that summer will soon be here and the gardens will be full of pretty flowers just like yours xx

Debs said...

Lovely card Kaz, I always feel pleased with myself if I manage to use some free papers, don't know why.! Keep warm this weekend. Hugs x

MagsB said...

Oh this is so elegant and pretty! I love the gorgeous soft colours!

love Mags B x

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Karen, I love Penny Black stamps. Their flowers are always so pretty and such a pleasure to colour. You have coloured it to perfect. Thank you so much for joing us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

aussie aNNie said...

Can't beat the Penny Black stamps Kaz, lovely card and my roses are still in bloom and the bees are still hanging around, one stung me in the pool, thought it was a flower petal and grabbed it, ouch...all good now. Keep safe and warm.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Barb said...

It's a very pretty card Kaz. I like your stamp and the white gel pen detail looks lovely. Barbxx

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, I love your flower.
Janice x

scrappymo! said...

Pretty image and the white dots with the pen look great here.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a pretty flower Kaz! And your choice of patterned paper matches beautifully! Have a wonderful day my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, I love that image and the white detailing on the flower, so beautiful!
Hugs, Tammy

Viv said...

Hi Karen, beautiful card and flower, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge'. Could you please email me at viv@hodgey.com as I can't see any other contact details here, thank you ;) Viv x DT