Followers

Sunday 15 April 2018

MAWTT #69 - Springtime

Hi Everyone,
Once again I'm very late with this post, my apologies to Wendy and my lovely teammates I'm such a rubbish blogger lately :(

I'm here with my DT card for the latest Challenge at Moving Along With The Times

The theme for this Challenge was chosen by Diane and it's a lovely one - Springtime...let's face it we have all been waiting for a bit of Spring haven't we !


I used a preloved LOTV stamp that I bought from Ebay but it wasn't labelled with a name so if anyone can help with that ? I coloured it with Promarkers and then matted onto lilac card. The paper is from Anna Marie Designs.
Sentiment is Clearly Besotted and I just finished with some die cut butterflies and clear gems.

We look forward to seeing all of your lovely creations so pop over to the MAWTT blog and join in !

That's all for now

Crafty Hugs,
Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Karen, a lovely spring card, the stamp is very pretty. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Christine Harrop said...

I was very late too Karen and only got mine posted yesterday. What happens to the time? It disappears before you know it. Lovely vase of daffodils which really remind you that spring is here at last. been a hard winter! Christine x

Wendy L said...

Your card is lovely Kaz, worth the wait!!
Thank you, xxxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A pretty spring themed design Kaz. It's always lovely to see the daffodils

Happy crafting....

June/Team B

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Kaz, lovely floral image and gorgeous colouring, Kate x x

Sarah said...

This card is definitely spring!! Absolutely beautiful. We saw the sun in Dorset yesterday but it has rained all day today...grrr!! xx

Janice said...

A beautiful Spring card Kaz, lovely design too.
Janice x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Kaz, love this colour combo as well.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very wonderful spring card and that stamped image is so lovely.
Beautifully coloured also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole Pollard said...

Very pretty design lovely image and colours love and hugs Carole x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous spring card Kaz, I love that image and you've colored it beautifully!
Hugs, Tammy

Mrs A. said...

Lovely LOTV image. I know I'm biased but those butterflies do just finish your card off nicely. Hugs Mrs A.