Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

Another day, Another Odd Dog !

Hi Everyone,

My card today uses another Odd Dog image from LOTV...this one is 'Balloon'


I made a little A6 card this time, I had previously printed this image onto hammered card so I coloured with my promarkers and added Wink of Stella to the balloon. The bold red gingham paper is another magazine freebie and I just matted that and the image onto black card. I hand cut the flag banner and stamped the sentiment from Clearly Besotted.
I love the Odd Dog images as they are so quick to colour and he is so cute !

I'm entering this into the Pink Gem Challenge #198 - Animals

That's all for now,

Hugs, Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Cara said...

I love Odd Dog too, love the vibrancy of the red balloon on your fab card x

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, I love your Odd Dog images - he's so cute, a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

downrightcrafty said...

love the red check and the black works so well with it. Super cute image too, great card
Hugs Kate xx

Barb said...

This really is the cutest image Karen. A lovely card.

Thank you for your kind offer in your comment on my blog. I would be very pleased to have that lovely background stamp. It's very kind of you. Barbxx

Christine said...

Gorgeous cute take on the Animal chall.. thanks for a sharing with us @ AGOAC this wk.

smiles Christine x

Mrs A. said...

He is cute but your gorgeous coloured balloon steals the show for me! Hugs Mrs A.