Followers

Monday 24 July 2017

Wedding Season

Hi Everyone,

I have needed to make quite a few wedding cards lately but I thought I would share the one I made on saturday for a wedding reception we were attending that night. It was a civil wedding so none of the usual images were suitable, eventually I decided to use one of the LOTV Statement sentiments.

I then attempted a 'frou frou' card as I call it Lol, now I love to see cards with gorgeous flower arrangements, die cuts etc like Sharon's, Kat's and Mandy's for example however it's not a skill I have mastered and I usually end up being disappointed with my efforts. I wasn't too unhappy this time but I think I will always feel a little out of my comfort zone. That's the great thing about crafting though isn't it, trying different things.



It is an 8x8 card and I used papers from tACTile Studios, Pink Petticoat and Anna Marie, dies are Joycraft and Impression Obsession and flowers from Wild Orchid Craft.

That's all for now,
Hugs, Kaz xx

9 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful card, very pretty.
Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog and for leaving me a comment.

KimCreate said...

Very pretty card! Love the flowers and other 3D elements!

Sarah said...

This is so pretty, lovely bow xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a beautiful card Karen! I bet the lucky couple were thrilled! You are too yourself, you have done a terrific job! Worth stepping out of your "comfort zone". Have a great week! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kaz, such a fabulous 'frou frou' design - it certainly doesn't look out of your comfort zone.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Kaz. The sentiment makes a lovely focal point. xx

Cara said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers and how you've added them x

Barb said...

It's not the type of card I find easy to make either Karen but would never have guessed it was out of your comfort zone. It's an absolutely stunning card. I bet the happy couple were delighted and hope you enjoyed the evening. Barbxx

SallyB said...

Lovely. I like the large font! Thanks for your comment on my blog! x