Followers

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Thanks Teacher !

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well, sorry that I didn't get to post or comment over the weekend our daughter had plans so we had the little horror to stay :-) ....I use the term horror as a term of endearment we love her to bits but she really is a little horror at the moment too... 3 going on 15 !
As I keep telling my daughter though she really is just like her mum was at that age haha, but suffice to say she wears us out and although I planned to do some blogging in the evenings I was asleep in front of the Tv by 9 !

Anyway, I had a request for a couple of Teacher cards and here they are...


I used the super cute DigiStamp Boutique Rosie and Dan images here they are on offer at the moment too which I coloured with Promarkers. The A+ paper was in a digital pack I got from Sassy Designs when they rebranded as TACtile Studio, they were selling packs for 30 cents each I don't know what that is in sterling but pennies !
I didn't want to use loads of layers so I printed the main images off quite large and mounted onto a thin black mat. This was then added to a Kraft card base.
I found the little resin apples in my stash.

Rosie


                                                                    Dan


Thats all for now, will be back tomorrow with my first Christmas card of the year (got some catching up to do on that front ! )

Hugs, Kaz xxx




































































































































































































5 comments:

Liz said...

Two super cards, the images are adorable and I love the little apple embellishments. xx

Cara said...

Fabulous card, glad you managed to find some energy to craft with! I fall asleep in front of the TV at 9 too, but I don't have any excuse!

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
at last I found your blog.
Your cards are very lovely and such super designs.
I love those very cute images.
Teachers are going to be so pleased with them.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Barb said...

Two lovely cards Karen. What adorable image they are and I really like the background paper. Barbxx

cotnob said...

Two fabulous teacher cards Kaz, perfect images and papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x