Followers

Thursday 6 July 2017

Happy Penguins

Hi Everyone,

Its warmed up again here in Kent so I spent the morning making Christmas cards !

I have a CAS one to show you today, I'm really enjoying making this type of card at the moment (hope you are not bored of seeing them)


This image is DigiStamp Boutique 'Happy Penguins' and they do look really happy don't they.... sooo cute ! I didn't realise until I uploaded the photo that it was slightly out of focus, however the upside to that is that you can see the sparkle on their hats better. I used Diamond Stickles.
The sentiment comes with the image and I just mounted it on some ruby red card and added a bit of bakers twine from Hobbycraft.

That's all for now, back tomorrow with another Christmas card ;)

Hugs Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Kat W said...

I reeeaaallly need to make a start on Christmas cards! I think if I had these cute penguins in my stash it might help...?! I just love your cute CAS design and the fabulous sparkle...hence why I'm tempted to go buy these sweeties - lol!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Cara said...

This is such a sweet card, love the sparkles on their hats. Great idea to use the focus to show off the sparkle 😉😀

Barb said...

They're the sweetest little penguins. It's a lovely card Karen and I love the sparkle on their hats. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A sweet Christmas card Kaz, such jolly little penguins.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwww so sweet Kaz, love all the glitter what a wonderful card
hugs Kate xx