Followers

Monday 21 May 2018

Still Alive !

Hi Everyone,
I feel like I'm always apologising lately for being such a bad blogger :-( I have been so busy I need an extra 24 hrs in a day lol. I finally decided to take the plunge and try to build up a little business now that our granddaughter is at nursery full time and starts school in September so I am no longer on nanny duty every day. I have booked up for quite a few craft fairs over the next few months too so I have to do lists coming out of my ears ! I'm loving it though after dreaming of having the time to do something for me for a long time, I just need twice as much of it !

Anyway apologies to Shell and my lovely teamies that my DT post for the new challenge at My Time To Craft is so late, I had the card made in plenty of time I just haven't been able to get on the PC to blog it !

The Challenge this fortnight is Circles so quite a lot of scope for ideas there, as I am woefully behind on Christmas cards for my stash box I decided to make one of those.


I used some of the images from the 'Scrumptious Christmas' set from DSB coloured with Promarkers and a sparkle gel pen. I cut the circles with my stitched circle dies and then matted onto the red and Kraft panel. The reindeer paper I downloaded years ago and can't remember where it was from now but I thought it was really cute. The sentiment came with the images and I just punched the corners with a Tonic corner punch. Some Josy Rose nail heads just finish it off.
I decided to make an A5 card this time which I hardly ever do but think I will be making more this size and this card is also nice and flat for posting.

Well that's all for now, while I am on the computer I am going to do some visiting of your lovely blogs as I have really missed seeing all of your gorgeous cards,

Big Crafty Hugs
Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Lynne said...

A lovely card Karen with great layout. It's good to be busy, but it does make the days go extra quick! Good luck with your craft fairs, I hope you do well x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card and good luck in your new venture, xxx

Chris said...

Fab card Kaz, sweet images, lovely papers and design.
Good luck with your new venture, sounds very exciting!
Chris
x

cuilliesocks said...

Well done you for starting your new business, wishing you well with it.
Super Christmas card Caz, great colours and design, Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kaz this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Good luck with your new venture it sounds exciting. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

Wishing you lots and lots of fun and success in setting up your business.

Welcome to the world of crafty do lists. May they never be empty!!!

Lovely Christmas card. Great image choices and love your backing paper.

Love Jules xx

Janice said...

Cupcakes at Christmas, something very different Kaz! I love your card, fabulous design.
Wishing you lots of luck with your craft fairs and new business....exciting times.
Janice x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is fabulous hun.
Fingers crossed for you & your new adventure
Hugs Shell xx

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz. fabulous cupcake images and great design.
I hope all goes well for you with your craft fairs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Great Christmas card, Kaz, I love the design. Good luck with your new business. xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
such a wonderful Christmas card and your design is brilliant.
Love the circles with the super images.
How wonderful for you to be doing such lovely things now your Nanny duties are over.
I have looked after quite a few of mine to over quite a few years.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole Pollard said...

Great design a lovely card love and hugs Carole x