Followers

Monday 4 June 2018

My Time to Craft #372 - Holidays

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well, I started this post 3 days ago and I'm eventually here posting it !

This fortnight's theme over at My Time to Craft is 'Holidays' so we would like to see cards that could depict any seasonal holiday...Christmas, Thanksgiving or maybe a summery card.

The idea for my DT card came when I got my last copy of Papercraft Inspirations and saw the gorgeous seaside themed free papers and I had been wanting to use an image I had bought recently from DSB :-)

So this is my card


I love beach huts and I thought the sentiment that came with the image was great. I coloured with Promarkers then lightly inked around the edges with Memento Summer Sky ink. I decided to use the cute seagull paper from the magazine matted onto red cardstock. Just added a bit of twine to finish it off.

I had a little 6 x 6 frame which I have never found anything to fit so I decided to make a little picture too.


I hope you will join us at My Time to Craft we look forward to seeing what you create,

That's all for now,

Hugs Kaz xxx

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Kaz, lovely themed card, and framed picture too,Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kaz your makes are stunning those stamps are gorgeous. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

These look lovely Kaz, xxx

Liz said...

Two lovely projects, Kaz. I especially love the framed picture with the little stones at the bottom. xx

crafty-stamper said...

The frameed pic looks brilliant love the sentiment and B.paper on the 1st
Carol x

Sarah said...

These are wonderful!! The frame looks amazing xx

Janice said...

Fabulous makes Kaz, particularly love the picture.
Janice x

Carole Pollard said...

These are fab designs loving them both Love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A super card and picture Karen, I love the fabulous beach hut image and lovely sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x