Followers

Friday 31 August 2018

MAWTT #79 - Use Gingham/and or Buttons

Hi Everyone,

Edited to add: This post was scheduled to go live at 9am yesterday (or so I thought) but being the numpty I am I put the wrong date !

A new challenge has started today over at MAWTT and this time it was my turn to choose the theme. I chose two of my favourite things to add to my cards Gingham and Buttons :) I absolutely love gingham and the way it suits lots of occasions with its fresh look and who doesn't love buttons !

For my card I have used a DSB image, the sentiment caught my eye first and I just knew I had to use it.



The gingham paper I have used is a download from The Lovely Studio (formerly Pink Petticoat) and you get it in lots of colours. I have coloured the image with Promarkers and mounted onto green card. Some gorgeous black gingham ribbon finished it off together with the trio of pink flower buttons.

My lovely teamies have some gorgeous inspiration cards for you over on the Challenge Blog and we look forward to seeing your wonderful entries.

Over the next few days I plan to do a post with news of what I have been up to while I have been absent from my blog and I hope to have chance to catch up on what I have been missing on your lovely blogs too,

Bye for now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi Karen. Nice to see you back. A great card and I love that sentiment. Look forward to hearing what you've been up to x

cuilliesocks said...

Love the sentiment Karen, and it's a lovely card, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very wonderful theme you have thought to use.
I love gingham it's so fresh and clean looking no matter what colour you choose.
Your image is coloured wonderfully and goes so perfectly with the gingham.
I too have not been doing much blogging lately.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Karen, such a fresh and clean design. A lovely image and I love the sentiment. xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, especially the sentiment!

Happy crafting....

June/Team B