Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

Batch #3

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm back with the 3rd lot of batch cards, I have to say I'm feeling a lot less stressed about Christmas than I usually am at this time Lol.
Usually every year at this time I haven't started my cards and I would be panicking but this year I have nearly finished them and I have been actually enjoying making them instead of it being a chore.

This first lot are my favourite of all so far, I used a freebie digi image from Buddly Crafts and I enjoyed colouring it so much that I made 8 of these



I coloured them with Promarkers and Illustrators and added Glossy Accents to the leaves and berries. I made 4 matted onto red and 4 matted onto green. They are 5 x 5 cards.

The next ones I used a Docrafts stamp  I have had for a couple of years



I stamped the tree with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Wow superfine silver powder. I matted the panels onto black card. I made 2 of these with brightly coloured gems and 2 with the more traditional red and green gems.

The sentiment on both sets of cards is Clearly Besotted.

That's all for now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Marianne said...

Great job, Karen! I have had some simple iconic images (Beccy's place) printed and ready to colour for a while, but I still have not done so. It may be a good idea to use them for my last batch of Christmas cards. I only need about 10 more to complete this year's batch. My husband wanted me to complete all by the end of October to avoid the stress in early December, and it appears to have worked.

Janice said...

A great selection of Christmas cards Kaz, you are doing so well with your batch cards, I really need to get more made.
Janice x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Very CAS Kaz! Love them . . . especially those trees with the 'baubles'. Have a great week! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Carole said...

Super cards...very classy and great for that batch making.

Mrs A. said...

It is surprising how different the trees look just by changing the gem colours. Can't decide which of the two cards shown I like the most! Hugs Mrs A.

Sarah said...

Gosh, you are on a roll girl!! Fabulous cards and I love the puds!! xx

cotnob said...

Super Christmas cards Caz, your Christmas tree is pretty, but I love the cute little Xmas Pudding.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Great cards, Kaz, perfect designs for batch making. I love the addition of the Glossy Accents on the first one. xx

Megan J said...

Hi Karen, a stunning collection of cards, love the CAS style and the little pudding cards look great with the glossy accents. The tree cards look brilliant with the bright baubles on them too. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful tree cards, so elegant with the silver embossing.
Katrina x

Marilyn said...

Fabulous cards and it looks like you are well on your way with making them for the holiday. Love that flourish tree and the pretty gems and I like the cake one because of the simplistic beauty in your design.