Followers

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Christmas Cats

Hi Everyone,

When I saw the new 'Large Christmas Cats' image from DigiStamp Boutique I knew I had to get it to use for my brother and sil's Christmas card as they have 14 rescue cats and are cat mad !


My SIL isn't keen on fussy cards so I kept it simple by printing it large enough to fit the whole front of the card adding a DSB sentiment as well. I coloured the image with Promarkers and added Stickles to the hats and the snow.
The panel was matted onto red card and I added some sparkly twine from The Works.

That's all for now
Hugs Kaz xxx

5 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Cute Christmas kitties Kaz! Love it! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is brilliant and a perfect choice for your brother and sil, the CAS style design, sparkly twine and the colours of the cats is ACE
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, such a cute image and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

Awww this is adorable and perfect for a cat lover x

Kim S said...

14 cats??!! I have 2 and that might be too many!! It's so perfect that you found this cat image for them. I love the coloring and the bits of snowy glitter.