Followers

Saturday 3 March 2018

Floral Thank you

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for all of your lovely messages, comments and emails, my op went very well on Thursday and the consultant seemed quite happy. I had a lump removed and a biopsy done which I have to wait for the results for...crossing fingers and toes...but she said that she wasn't expecting anything nasty to come back from that so here's hoping that it's all over and done with now :)

I have been really tired the last couple of days, probably lack of sleep for the last couple of weeks catching up but I managed a bit of time in my craft room yesterday and made a very simple Thank you card to send to the nurses at the day surgery unit as they were so lovely.



I was looking through my unused stash box and came across a magazine freebie pack which consisted of some pretty flowery papers, some co-ordinating chipboard embellishments and a set of stamps including the large Thank You sentiment that I used here. There was also some pretty flower corner stamps but as I wasn't in the mood for colouring I decided to just use the sentiment and embellish with a couple of the chipboard buttons from the pack.
The card is a little 4" square.
As I said very simple but I like it :)

Planning to spend a couple of hours crafting this afternoon, enjoy the rest of your Saturday whatever you are up to !

Hugs Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card. I am glad the operation went well. The anaesthetic does take a while to get out of your system. I hope you get the results you are hoping for. Take it easy and be kind to yourself. Hugs Jackie

Cara said...

This is so sweet. Glad that the biopsy looks like it should be clear. I have everything crossed for you x

Sarah said...

So pleased to hear that your procedure went well. No wonder you are exhausted, the build up to these things can be very stressful. I am sure the team will really love this card, it's so pretty xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kaz, you will be feeling relieved that your procedure is over, and fingers crossed that all is well.
Your little card is just lovely, brilliantly designed, take care, Kate x

Megan J said...

Hi Kaz, glad to hear that the consultant was happy on the day, keeping fingers crossed that your tests come back all clear, love the little thank you card for the nurses, looks great with the kraft and floral papers together... have a wonderful week... Megan

Wendy L said...

Glad it all went well Kaz, fingers crossed for you. Lovely card too, xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Kaz, take it easy and rest. Hope all went well and the biopsy results are negative.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

downrightcrafty said...

what a super card love the papers
hugs Kate xx

Carole Pollard said...

What a pretty design love the colours love and hugs Carole x

Debs said...

Lovely card, great colour scheme, I really like those stitched dies you’ve used. Hugs x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Kaz, lovely papers and pretty colours.
I'm so pleased to hear that your op went well, fingers crossed for the biopsy results.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and papers Kaz, the nurses will love it! I hope you get fabulous results on your biopsy.
Sending hugs, Tammy