Followers

Monday 5 March 2018

Lavinia Seed Pods

Hi Everyone,
I had a lovely birthday yesterday crafting all snuggled up in my craft room and as a change I decided to spend some time getting inky !

I made a few cards for various challenges and this is one of them



I have had this Lavinia stamp for a couple of years and this is the first time it has seen any ink, I love this company's stamps they stamp so crisply especially when stamped with Versafine as this was. I then embossed it with clear powder. I blended Spiced Marmalade distress ink over the top, then using a virtually dry paintbrush I added a bit more of the colour to the pods.
Sentiment is from the Many Mini Messages set - Clearly Besotted.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Less is More #366 - Monochrome
CAS on Friday - One Layer

That's all for now,

Hugs Kaz xxx

20 comments:

Kathyk said...

WOW! This card rocks in its monochrome shades of yellows

Kathyk

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Kaz, loving your colours and image, Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kaz this is a stunning card that stamp is gorgeous. Happy Birthday for yesterday. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carole said...

Love your card Karen...and wishing you a belated happy Birthday...glad you celebrated with me time! xx

Cardsbymaaike said...

Happy belated birthday and gorgeous card. Love those seedpods. Thank you for playing at Less is More

Lynne said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and happy birthday for yesterday x

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

A gorgeous card. Great colour choices to work with.

Hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday. Belated birthday wishes!!

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Kaz, happy belated birthday. hugs.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Wendy L said...

Glad you had a lovely bday, lovely card too, xxxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Kaz, such a lovely stamp.
I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your birthday - wishing you a belated Happy Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Kaz, I love that image and all of the Yellow! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Hugs, Tammy

Chris said...

Beautiful stamping and lovely CAS design...I do love Lavinia stamps!
Chris
x

Carole Pollard said...

Great classy design Love and hugs Carole x

Donna said...

Happy belated birthday, sounds like a delightful day! Gorgeous and sophisticated card. It was nice to see your lovely comment so bright and early on my blog.

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful design, it really pops! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous card
Hugs Kate xx

Debs said...

Really love the stamp you’ve used on this card, and the way you’ve kept it simple but stunning at the same time. Hugs Debra x

Janice said...

Belated birthday wishes to you Kaz, I hope you had a lovely day.
Pretty card, such a lovely stamp to use.
Janice x

Trina P. said...

Happy belated birthday... hope you enjoyed your day. This is a lovely card using a Never Befote Used Stamp (NBUS) stamp. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

Nonni said...

Beautiful CAS card with lovely yellow hues! Your coloring turned out great. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More and I'l love to see you joining our new challenge "Once Layer Cards/ Stencils!