Followers

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Sparkle

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, I had a lovely day crafting today fan going full blast !

The card I have to show you is using a lovely 'Stamps by Chloe' stamp which I'm ashamed to say I bought about 2 years ago and have never used, I don't know why as it is a gorgeous stamp and lovely quality too.

Anyway here is my card


I stamped the snowflake wreath with versamark and then embossed with Wow Totally Teal embossing glitter which is so sparkly but you can't make it out in the pic unfortunately. The paper is a magazine freebie from years ago and I mounted the wreath onto some silver mirri and added tiny pearls to the centres of the snowflakes. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

Thats all for now, will be back tomorrow with something non Christmassy :)

Hugs, Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Cara said...

Glad to see this lovely stamp got an inking at last. Sparkle is a nightmare to photograph, love the frosty blue of this card x

Mrs A. said...

Hello Karen, thankyou for your lovely comment. I am following you now but blogger has decided in its wisdom to add me incognito under my name and no piccy. Can't work out how to fix it at the moment. Anyway from you blog title I take it you craft into the wee small hours of the night like me. I like the sparkle on the snowflakes wreath . I'm just the same have stamps hidden away and never used. Really must open the drawers they are stashed in and let the cobwebs out.! Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kaz, so pretty and elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarn said...

SO BEAUTIFUL. Love everything about this card. I'm glad it's cooled down a bit!
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

This really is a beautiful card Karen. The stamp is lovely and what a lovely sentiment too. It's a really classy looking card. Barbxx

Katrina Bufton said...

This is stunning, the snowflakes are beautiful.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Brilliant, Kaz, I love that stamp too, but am quite sure I'm equally negligent with items in my stash too..
Love wreaths too. Well done!!
Shaz.x